Thursday, March 8, 2012

To my fans, friends, and followers.

I just want to take a minute to say thank you to everyone that has made this possible for me.
I have always had a passion for baking, and for watching my mom create things out of cake and icing. It fascinated me as a kid, and now I am an adult. I just recently started trying to take this more seriously. My husband has been my support structure through all the good and bad that has come our way, and he has never stopped believing in me. His older sister, my wonderful sister in law, has been relentless about getting my name out there to her friends in Tennessee, and has been 100% behind me the whole way. My best friend who is more like a sister to me has been my biggest fan, my taste tester, and my swift kick in the butt sometimes to not give up. I love y'all and couldn't do this without you.



Thanks y'all!!


If you have any questions, follow the link below, and contact me!


Love, Saira

No comments:

Post a Comment